When you have an online store, it’s important to get a host that meets the needs of your application. Some times – most times – that isn’t necessarily the cheapest host. Join Human<>Element on September 17 at the eCommerce Ann Arbor Meetup at Connor O’Neills to learn more from our hosting friends at Nexcess who will be presenting what makes a good eCommerce Host: PCI Compliance, Speed & Conversion. When it comes to your online store, whether it’s on Magento, Storefront, Volusion, or another eCommerce application, it’s important to fully evaluate your hosting options.
eCommerce Ann Arbor: What Makes a Great Host?
Monday Sept. 17, 2012
6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
318 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI
Some of the topics we expect to cover include:
- What you should expect from a hosting provider.
- Whats involved in switching providers?
- Why speed is important to conversion.
- Security and PCI compliance
- How to ramp up for increased traffic.
- How your hosting provider is an extension of your development team.
If you have questions that you would like answered at the event, you may submit them through the
eCommerce Ann Arbor Meetup Event, or you may post them as comments here and we will make sure they get answered.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
-The Human<>Element Team-