Here at Human Element, we’re celebrating a really exciting year. In 2016, we brought new people to the team, launched some amazing websites for our clients, took on new Magento maintenance relationships, moved into a snazzy new building on the outskirts of Kerrytown in Downtown Ann Arbor, and consumed more frozen burritos than any other tech company in the city. We’re pretty proud of all of these accomplishments.
Here are a few of our favorite highlights:
Our Favorite Launches of the Year
We’re so proud of the work we did this year. Some of our favorites included:
- A Magento 2 build for Dynacraft Wheels
- Brand new BigCommerce websites for EO Tech and Brainspring
- A redesign for YouTheFan.com
- A complex Magento upgrade for Homedics that encompassed 17 sites on a single instance
- An interactive website for Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems – World Aquaculture Technology Engineering & Research (PAES W.A.T.E.R.), which artfully integrates the Google Streetview API with Magento and was shortlisted for the Most Innovative Site Award at Magento Imagine.
Our New Building in Downtown Ann Arbor
In April, we moved into a fancy new location near Kerrytown in Downtown Ann Arbor. We quickly added additional space downstairs as we realized we needed a few more conference rooms to support our team. We love the new location near some of our favorite spots, and welcome you to come visit.
Great New People
Human Element added 15 additional employees this year, making us wonder if we’d found a big enough building for the quick growth we had just after we moved in. We are proud to have a talented, experienced team to support our new clients. Look for all of their thoughts in the Human Element blog as they share best practices and tips on development, technical strategy, and new site launches.
We’re so excited to see what 2017 holds for us as we continue to grow and improve in our processes. Look for us at Magento Imagine in Las Vegas, IRCE in Chicago, and check back for our new digital marketing services to launch in Q1.